Monday, August 4, 2008

First Day Unemployed ...

Today I begin anew as an unemployed social media enthusiast (and musician - that's a double-whammy).

I am going to write out the official business plan for Fenbi Media International and hopefully it makes sense.

So far I am hampered by several important developments:

#1 - I can't spend any money in the process because I don't have any
#2 - I haven't recovered any good programs since my hard-drive crashed 5 months ago
#3 - I no longer have access to Microsoft Office or Photoshop or Publisher or Powerpoint
#4 - When I need internet connection I need to hang my computer half-way out the second story window to try to tap into the neighboring coffee shop network (Thank you Adagio)
#5 - I am in another coffee shop and it's 10am and this hippy guy with a fedora is dancing to Indian music ... it's kind of annoying ... not an ideal work environment

At any rate ... this is the beginning of a new era and I hope to treat it as such. I hope to write blogs that actually have some relevance to people's lives and are less of a long-winded vanity rant ... ooops too late ...

No comments: