Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FENBI not FENDI

(AS ADAPTED FROM A MYSPACE POST - www.myspace.com/fenbi)

I am trying something new ... versus posting blogs here on myspace I am reactivating our blogspot account ... let me know your thoughts ... if this is just a painfully annoying step or what?

The reason I am doing it is because I want people to be able to find more out about Fenbi via keywords I throw into blog entries. Most entries have certain keywords like "music" and "Portland" combined in nearby sentences so that google bots and yahoo spiders pick them up and increase our rankings in their search engine.

I just discovered the brand 'Fendi' is spending I don't know how much money to put their ridiculous fucking purses higher up in the search rankings than our band. Seriously, try it. Google "Fenbi" and see what happens! Fucking Fendi! I had never heard of their stupid brand and now they are hijacking ours! Course, if they offered a large enough cash settlement to shut me up ... say enough to record our debut record ... I would wear their purses to every show for a year!

At any rate, I should really repost this on our blog because I recently discovered the bots and spiders don't search myspace so I am all but wasting my time.

CASE POINT:

I wrote something about Dave's Killer Bread the other day ... awesome stuff if you haven't tried it ... and he wrote me an email the next day saying thanks! This is the new era in which we live people. Aint it grand?

www.fenbiinternational.blogspot.com

No comments: